What to take with you when home shopping
You will want to make the process of shopping for a home as productive and enjoyable as possible. After all, you'll be on a quest to find your next dream home. That's why it's important to take the right things with you:
- A digital camera, so you can take pictures of the features you like in the properties you see.
- A notepad, so you can take notes.
- Measurements of your largest pieces of furniture, so you can confirm they'll fit in the rooms of properties you like.
- A measuring tape.
- Some healthy snacks and beverages, (especially important if you're taking the kids along).
- A map of the area, so you can check out local parks and other neighbourhood features.
- Clear driving directions to each of the properties you want to see.
One of the best ways to shop for a home, and actually enjoy the experience, is to work with a great Realtor.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.